Estimated job duration indefinite
Aplication [Not specified] can apply
Will interview 20 worker(s)
Enjoying together around good food" defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Product Manager for one of our products in the Ghana market to harmonize, implement and control the development of the marketing plan by product or group of products, in accordance with the guidelines for execution of brand portfolio. Overall goal is developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand
• operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
• Provide input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
• Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
• New product introduction (NPI)
• Develop appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
• Coordinate, in conjunction with the Consumer insight team, the taking on of studies about the product and / or consumer, to cover in time and method, information requirements detected
• Deliver agreed brand, channel targets and profitability - Ensure marketing objectives / Topline and Bottom line are achieved through effective planning, execution and monitoring.
• Lead Annual plan development, ensure highly effective ATL/ BTL program are based on deep understanding of consumer and market to create competitive advantage
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
• Ensure consumer marketing budget are well planned, monitored and optimized with continuous improvement on ROI
• Track, analyze and evaluate all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
• Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
• Ensure communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
• Manage day to day interactions with agencies and assist with evaluation
• Ensure that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
• Effective management of A&P budget
• Define monthly sales forecasts together with sales and demand planning
• Relevant University degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ brand management experience in a multinational FMCG organisation Proven track record of delivering business result and managing a profitable brand
• Fluent in English. French would be beneficial
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Analytical skills with detail orientation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
Copy and paste the code below to your website to display the job on page load.
User is a programmer from Kumasi.